- You bring truly unique LiDAR products to the fast-growing market for ADAS and autonomous driving (AD) technology.
- You generate business, selling products and projects.
- You work in a focused way on developing prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursuing leads and following through to successful agreements.
- You explore opportunities over different departments within major accounts.
- You build trusted relationships with strategic decision takers in the automotive market to facilitate opportunities in the future.
- You ensure proper contract closure.
- You create the basis for a growing regional sales office.
- You attend relevant trade fairs. You build up a strong understanding of our products and our market positioning and stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments.
- You work from home (USA) and report to the VP Sales & Business Development, located in Belgium.
- You work cross-functionally within the company.
- You have at least 5 years of proven track record in B2B Sales/Business Development in a technical environment, with demonstrated success at closing new business with major accounts. Experience in the automotive market is a strong plus. Previous experience with autonomous cars or ADAS would be a differentiation criterion.
- You enjoy hunting for new business while building and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and customers.
- You feel comfortable contacting higher management as well as technical engineers within major accounts.
- You are a high energy, entrepreneurial sales professional.
- You possess strong English verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You translate technical information into compelling commercial messages.
- You possess excellent organization skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Your technical background and interest enable you to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- You like to work independently, supported by colleagues at the remote HQ in Belgium.
- You are willing to travel to prospects and customers all over the USA, including some international travel to conferences and fairs.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
Who we are
XenomatiX is the first company to offer true solid-state LiDAR solutions for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving (AD). XenomatiX designs and builds products that enable precise real-time 3D digitization and an understanding of a vehicle’s surroundings, empowering applications that lead to safer and more comfortable vehicles. The company’s next generation LiDAR solutions provide unequalled object detection and tracking, free space detection, road profile measurement and localization capabilities, based on reliable proven technology. XenomatiX constantly improves and invests in its technology to meet the needs of automotive OEMs, Tier 1 manufacturers and integrators and stay ahead of market evolutions and industry requirements. Customers include several of the world's leading car manufacturers, Tier 1 companies and mobility innovators. XenomatiX is based in Belgium with international operations and global industry partnerships.
We have a strong focus on results.
We have a well-defined strategic plan and need talented colleagues to be part of it.
You will become member of a team of driven, no-nonsense professionals with a strong ambition to bring new optical technology into mass production cars.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
We offer a market conform income, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV1902.
We look forward to your resume.
More information on www.xenomatix.com.