Being an experienced electronics technician with design skills, you will strengthen our electronics team. Your job will be a mix of batch production, design work, system analysis and quality assurance in the electronics domain.
After an internal training, you will independently build parts and end products. You are responsible for the fine soldering and assembly of electronic equipment (50% of your work). You will define and design changes to the PCBs of the XenomatiX product portfolio (25%). You will create and contribute to project and technical documentation (25%). You will personally contribute to the high-quality requirements for our products.
You will work with the engineering team on the further product evolution and on preparing the next generation sensors for highly automated vehicles. You will use and extend your experience in electronics and camera systems.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electronics or Electronics-ICT.
- You have been a member of a product development team for at least 2 years.
- You work fluently with Altium.
- You have experience with fine soldering, fine assembly and PCB schematics.
- You like precision work and attach great importance to quality and accuracy.
- You are hands-on and have a can-do attitude.
- You are motivated to learn new things.
- You enjoy a function with a variety of tasks.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Experience in automotive systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of power electronics (power supplies, motor drivers, circuit protection) is a plus.
- Knowledge of design of microcontroller schematics and PCBs is a plus.
Who we are
XenomatiX is the first company to offer true solid-state LiDAR solutions for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving (AD). XenomatiX designs and builds products that enable precise real-time 3D digitization and an understanding of a vehicle’s surroundings, empowering applications that lead to safer and more comfortable vehicles. The company’s next generation LiDAR solutions provide unequalled object detection and tracking, free space detection, road profile measurement and localization capabilities, based on reliable proven technology. XenomatiX constantly improves and invests in its technology to meet the needs of automotive OEMs, Tier 1 manufacturers and integrators and stay ahead of market evolutions and industry requirements. Customers include several of the world's leading car manufacturers, Tier 1 companies and mobility innovators. XenomatiX is based in Belgium with international operations and global industry partnerships.
We have a strong focus on results.
We have a well-defined strategic plan and need talented colleagues to be part of it.
You will become member of a team of driven, no-nonsense professionals with a strong ambition to bring new optical technology into mass production cars.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course, we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV18109.