What you'll do:
- You will join our R&D-team and working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving (ADAS). The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain worldwide.
- Based on your understanding of the physics of (laser) light you will evaluate and further improve the performance of automotive surround sensing systems in all kinds of real driving circumstances. You will work on the integration of such sensors in cars, taking into account challenging automotive requirements.
- You will work together with the hardware team and the software team on further strengthening XenomatiX’ world-class technology. You will also interact with leading automotive companies on solutions for automated driving.
- You will carry out test set-ups, analyze results, invent system improvements and design next generation product.
What you'll need:
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in Physics or Applied Sciences.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- Experience as a member of a product development team, preferably related to CMOS sensor cameras, is a plus.
- Experience with optics and laser technology is a plus.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
What we offer:
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change.
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High-tech environment full of technical talent with a strong ambition to bring new optical technology into mass production cars.
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience.
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, referring to the position XV1904.