- You coordinate and execute the XenomatiX brand and corporate messaging by creating, improving and maintaining corporate and product related communication material, both off- and online.
- You enhance XenomatiX’ online presence and impact on various media through blogs, newsletters, SEO, etc.
- You develop and execute campaigns to increase lead generation and create access to higher level decision takers in the automotive world.
- You actively support the sales team with lead finding and sales back-office actions.
- You are responsible for all communication projects including (technical) copywriting and layout: product sheets, customer documentation, company presentations, mailings, as well as material for trade shows.
- You achieve positive media coverage and define the most appropriate channels for every communication.
- You work as an in-house designer across all mediums.
- You ensure that all content and material comply with quality standards and are aligned with the company brand and strategy.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Communication
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a technical B2B environment.
- You possess strong English and Dutch verbal and written communication skills.
- You are able to translate technical information into compelling commercial messages.
- You can demonstrate experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Powerpoint, social media, SEO.
- You feel comfortable working in a technical/engineering environment.
- You live at reasonable distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
Who we are
XenomatiX is the first company to offer true solid-state LiDAR solutions for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving (AD). XenomatiX designs and builds products that enable precise real-time 3D digitization and an understanding of a vehicle’s surroundings, empowering applications that lead to safer and more comfortable vehicles. The company’s next generation LiDAR solutions provide unequalled object detection and tracking, free space detection, road profile measurement and localization capabilities, based on reliable proven technology. XenomatiX constantly improves and invests in its technology to meet the needs of automotive OEMs, Tier 1 manufacturers and integrators and stay ahead of market evolutions and industry requirements. Customers include several of the world's leading car manufacturers, Tier 1 companies and mobility innovators. XenomatiX is based in Belgium with international operations and global industry partnerships.
We have a strong focus on results.
We have a well-defined strategic plan and need talented colleagues to be part of it.
You will become member of a team of driven, no-nonsense professionals with a strong ambition to bring new optical technology into mass production cars.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course, we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.