What you'll do
XenomatiX’ in-house manufacturing focuses on high-added-value production steps that determine the performance of our LiDAR systems. The XenomatiX components are designed by our engineering teams and produced by specialized suppliers.
As production volumes are going up, XenomatiX is seeking reinforcement by a hands-on Manufacturing Engineer who will contribute to the further industrialization of our unique optical sensing technology.
We are looking for a dynamic technical engineer who enjoys improving the production process from start to finish.
You will be responsible for:
- Technical purchasing
- Selection and follow-up of suppliers
- Incoming quality control on selected components
- Assembly tasks
- Creation of production documentation
- Contribution to the introduction of quality and ERP systems
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing efficiency, quality and costs
You will report to and be coached by the Manufacturing Manager.
This role entails co-operation with all engineering teams.
What you'll need
- You have a technical degree (eg. industrial engineering) with 2-5 years of professional experience in a technology product company.
- You enjoy learning new things and are eager to develop professionally.
- You are hands-on, creative and punctual.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities (English and Dutch) and strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are customer focused and like to build relationships with a global supplier base.
- You are able to keep the whole production process in mind while focusing on a particular task or portion of the process.
- You like to manage different projects at the same time.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You want to be part of a growing company where you can easily see the impact of your efforts.
- Experience with opto-electronic systems is a plus.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Grow with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV1908.