We have exciting times ahead of us and we are looking for someone to become the scale-up backbone of our company. In the next year we envisage, in line with our ambitions, ramping up the production of the world’s first true-solid-state LIDAR. Leading automotive Tier-1 and Tier-2 companies approach us to integrate our vision technology into automotive products.
You will help us be prepared for this ramp up. You will define, communicate and execute our sourcing and manufacturing strategy, working together with suppliers and manufacturing partners word wide.
You will build a strategy to develop our manufacturing processes from prototype to mass-production. You will use your negotiation skills to develop partnerships with high quality suppliers in the hardware/semiconductor industry.
You will oversee all aspects of operations, including production, planning, logistics and fulfillment with a constant focus on improvement. You will develop SLA’s, forecasts and metrics to ensure seamless performance.
You will identify all bottlenecks (to quality, quantity, consistency) and create roadmaps for improvement.
You create a supply chain that can meet our client’s demand on time, with high quality standards and within budget.
You will have a mid-term perspective to found your own team.
In the short term however, you are not afraid to also roll up your sleeves and help with on site operations up to and including the assembly of our products.
- We are looking for a senior technology manufacturing enthusiast with experience in building and expanding third party manufacturing, supply chain and order fulfillment.
- Being a creative, pragmatic, hands-on problem solver will be key for this job.
- You are able to set up metrics and estimate financial and logistical impact of all initiatives.
- You have experience in short/mid/long-term inventory planning.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities (English and Dutch or French) and strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are customer focused and like to build relationships with a global customer and supplier base.
- You are willing to travel and to work hands-on.
- You are able to manage different projects at the same time.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You are passionate about your professional career.
- You have a technical degree.
- Experience with automotive, optics or related technology is a plus
Who we are
XenomatiX is located in the Research park of Leuven (Haasrode). We have developed a technology that deserves its place in the car of the future. Under any lightening and weather condition, our laser-based systems observe the road and the environment with high precision and resolution. This will increase comfort and safety. In combination with a (semi-)active suspension, our sensors turn cars into flying carpets, neutralizing potholes and bumps. Detection of (dangerous) objects and other traffic participants will allow cars to navigate autonomously.
We have a strong focus on results
We have a well-defined strategic plan and need talented colleagues to be part of it.
You will become member of a team of driven, no-nonsense professionals with a strong ambition to bring new optical technology into mass production cars.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV18106.