What you'll do
We have exciting times ahead of us and we are looking for someone to become the scale-up backbone of our company. Envisage, in line with our ambitions, ramping up the production of the world’s first true-solid-state LIDAR. Leading automotive Tier-1 and Tier-2 companies approach us to integrate our vision technology into automotive products.
- You will help us be prepared for this ramp up. You will define, communicate and execute our sourcing and manufacturing strategy, working together with suppliers and manufacturing partners word wide.
- You will build a strategy to develop our manufacturing processes from prototype to mass-production. You will use your negotiation skills to develop partnerships with high quality suppliers in the hardware/semiconductor industry.
- You will oversee all aspects of operations, including production, planning, logistics and fulfillment with a constant focus on improvement. You will develop SLA’s, forecasts and metrics to ensure seamless performance.
- You will identify all bottlenecks (to quality, quantity, consistency) and create roadmaps for improvement.
- You create a supply chain that can meet our client’s demand on time, with high quality standards and within budget.
- You will have a mid-term perspective to build your own team.
In the short term however, you are not afraid to also roll up your sleeves and help with on site operations up to and including the assembly of our products.
What you'll need
We are looking for a senior technology manufacturing enthusiast with experience in building and expanding third party manufacturing, supply chain and order fulfillment.
Being a creative, pragmatic, hands-on problem solver will be key for this job.
- You are able to set up metrics and estimate financial and logistical impact of all initiatives.
- You have experience in short/mid/long-term inventory planning.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities (English and Dutch or French) and strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are customer focused and like to build relationships with a global customer and supplier base.
- You are willing to travel and to work hands-on.
- You are able to manage different projects at the same time.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You are passionate about your professional career.
- You have a technical degree.
Experience with automotive, optics or semiconductor technology is a plus.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV1911.