What you'll do
- You bring truly unique LiDAR products to the fast-growing market for ADAS and autonomous driving (AD) technology.
- You generate business, selling products and projects.
- You work in a focused way on developing prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursuing leads and following through to successful agreements.
- You explore opportunities over different departments within major accounts.
- You build trusted relationships with strategic decision takers in the automotive market to facilitate opportunities in the future.
- You ensure proper contract closure.
- You create the basis for a growing regional sales office.
- You attend relevant trade fairs. You build up a strong understanding of our products and our market positioning and stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments.
- You work from home (USA) and report to the VP Sales & Business Development, located in Belgium.
- You work cross-functionally within the company.
What you'll need
- You have at least 5 years of proven track record in B2B Sales/Business Development in a technical environment, with demonstrated success at closing new business with major accounts. Experience in the automotive market is a strong plus. Previous experience with autonomous cars or ADAS would be a differentiation criterion.
- You enjoy hunting for new business while building and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and customers.
- You feel comfortable contacting higher management as well as technical engineers within major accounts.
- You are a high energy, entrepreneurial sales professional.
- You possess strong English verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You translate technical information into compelling commercial messages.
- You possess excellent organization skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Your technical background and interest enable you to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- You like to work independently, supported by colleagues at the remote HQ in Belgium.
- You are willing to travel to prospects and customers all over the USA, including some international travel to conferences and fairs.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, referring to the position XV1902.