What you'll do
Being an experienced product developer, you will create products that turn XenomatiX laser-based technology into products for cars of the future. You will use your creativity and design skills to bring together optical, electronic and mechanical components into products that impress our automotive customers.
Obviously, you are familiar with CAD-tools and production techniques. You know how to deal with design requirements related to vibrations, optical alignment, thermal stability and system miniaturization.
You interact with suppliers and you are hands-on to build the first units yourself.
Occasionally, you will be involved in customer projects and in the integration of your product into test cars.
You will also work closely together with our research team to build up a good understanding of the technology and to tune system performance.
What you'll need
You have been a member of a product development team for at least 5 years, preferably related to optical systems and/or to automotive products.
You are an experienced SolidWorks user.
You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You can present recommendations and/or products you have designed.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- You don’t mind travelling and using your product in front of customers anywhere in the world occasionally.
- You have a technical degree, preferably in Applied Sciences, Industrial Sciences or Product Design.
- You want to be part of a growing company where you can easily see the impact of your efforts.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Grow with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV1910.