What you'll do:
We are looking for a dynamic Junior Technical Sales Engineer based in Suzhou, who will be focusing on prospection and sales of lidar products, consulting / engineering services as well as product demonstrations, installations, system integration and measurement campaigns to prospects in the automotive, industrial vehicles, shuttles, robotics, road construction industry in China.
You will be responsible to:
- present XenomatiX’s lidar solutions to the market on customer visits and events
- determine technical requirements and applications for each potential customer
- determine best fit from XenomatiX’s lidar portfolio
- interact and build relationships with customers
- organize and perform demonstrations
- quote product and/or project offering and follow-up
- close deals
- follow-up on delivery and start-up to and at customer site
- follow-up after delivery on customer satisfaction
- technical liaison with HQ in Europe
- give training to customers
You will report to and be coached by the Sales Manager China.
This role entails co-operation with the engineering teams in Belgium (HQ) as well.
What you'll need:
- You are based in China, preferably in the greater Suzhou region.
- You have at 2-5 years of proven track record in B2B Sales/Business Development in a technical environment, Experience in the automotive market is a strong plus. Previous experience with autonomous cars or ADAS would be a differentiation criterion.
- You enjoy hunting for new business while building and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and customers.
- You possess strong English and Chinese verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You translate technical information into compelling commercial messages.
- Your technical background and interest enable you to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- You like to work independently
- You are willing to travel to prospects and customers all over China, including some international travel to conferences and fairs.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
What we offer:
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
- The opportunity is here, make it yours!
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV1909.
We look forward to your resume.
More information on www.xenomatix.com.