Software Developer Computer Vision
Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
- As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
- Being an experienced software engineer, you will improve the performance of our optical systems and process 3D measurement data to digitize and interpret the scene of a moving vehicle. Your software will turn measurement data into intelligence for autonomous cars.
- You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities. Using your skills in mathematics, vision technology and C++, you will be hands-on in inventing, designing and testing our future products. You will work closely together with hardware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
- Occasionally, you may travel to automotive customers to show your product, to understand the exact use cases and to help growing the business.
What you’ll need
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in computer science, vision technology or mathematics.
- Even while software is your expertise, you understand electronics and optics to achieve the best possible outcome at system level.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Experience as a member of a software development team (C++), preferably related to optical products, is a plus.
- Experience with 3D technology is a plus
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skill set and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter below, referring to the position XV1905.